Web 2.0–Productivity Tools and Resources
In order to succeed in a rapidly evolving marketplace, lawyers must embrace change and learn to use technology to their advantage.
One way of doing this is to utilize the vast assortment of Web 2.0, cutting-edge resources available on the Internet to assist attorneys in managing their productivity and their law practices.
Free Web-based email, calendaring systems, word-processing, and phone and fax systems can replace traditional and costly alternatives and allow you to access information anywhere, anytime, thus increasing your productivity.
- Another web 2.0 article
- Article: Why the 9 to 5 Office Worker Will Become a Thing of the Past
- Web 2.0 legal website
- Remember the Milk
- Sandy–your personal email assistant
- Speak-write, an Internet-based transcription service
- Yugma, web collaberation
- LifeHacker blog
- Webware blog
- Article: Protecting Client Confidentiality Over WiFi
- DR 4-101
- NYSBA Op. 782
- Nevada ethics opinion
- Massachusets ethics opinion
- New Jersey ethics opinion
- North Dakota ethics opinion
- Lawyer advertising in New York
- USB flash drives security issues
- Law.com eDiscovery article:Corporate America And Uncle Sam Need To Wake Up To E-Discovery and E-FOIA Obligations
–prepared by Nicole Black