Weblogs, blawgs, and other legal resources
New York Case Law
U.S. Supreme Court
- ScotusBlog (Akin Gump sponsored weblawg that tracks daily goings on of United States Supreme Court)
- ScotusWiki (Companion site to ScotusBlog)
- Oyez (United States Supreme Court media, including briefs, videos and audio of oral arguments, background)
- The Curiae Project (provides briefs, records, and other relevant material of U.S. Supreme Court)
Federal District Court Filings
- JD Supra (JD Supra offers free access to a constantly expanding database of legal documents (filings, decisions, forms, articles)
- PreCYdent (open law source that also has a constantly expanding database of legal documents)
New York Laws
Municipal Codes for New York
Other New York Resource
Legal Podcasts or “Plawdcasts”
- English language Wikipedia (should we use this at all for legal research?)
- Michael Scott from “The Office” weighs in on Wikipedia’s reliability
- Wex (collaboratively-created, public-access law dictionary and encyclopedia)
- Tax Almanac
Where's The Comment Form?
Liked it here?
Why not try sites on the blogroll...